Wednesday, July 1, 2009

B none
S none
L none
S none
D broccoli and cauliflower, ww orzo, 4 oz. BBQ pulled pork (only added a hint of sauce to mine), ice tea
S banana and strawberry slices, ice tea
__________
(evening)
30 min. track
weight machines (3 sets of reps)
bike 30 min.

Today was a doctor's appointment at 3:20.  It was time for the blood tests so it was fasting for the day.  The blood pressure was still so good (110/70) that she said I could try going off the HBP medicine and water pill if I wanted.  She had always said I had to lose the weight before going off them.  Going to give it a try and see how it goes.  I'd really love to be off them.  I'd love to be off all medicine but think the thyroid medicine is here to stay.  The talk about getting the weight off went pretty much the same as before, just keep up what I'm doing and remember I'm doing things for health even if the weight does not move as I would like. Have to admit it made me quite sad at first.  She kept saying there is no magic pill.  I KNOW there is no such thing, but just wish there was something else to try and get things moving like the first year so things were not just yoyoing.  Time to get over it and just keep working.  Fingers crossed all the blood test numbers come back good.  

No comments: